1. Conditions Of Passage:
These conditions are applicable to every client of the company, who books a Tour or any Special tour or travel arrangement with Namaste Tourism Pvt Ltd. Payment schedule, Cancellation, refund, etc. shall be applicable, in addition to our `Terms and Conditions’.
2. Reservation Details :
In order to handle your reservations efficiently kindly advice full details of the group or individuals with regard to your arrival/departure/cruise dates, flight numbers, number of passengers, room requirements/cruise requirement, meals and sightseeing, passport details etc. Namaste Tourism reserves the rights of assisting in travel services or refusing the same as per our discretion. If payment by whatever means (check, as per deadlines applied by Namaste Tourism transfer, cash etc) is not processed (not reflecting in Namaste Tourism bank account) before travel date- Namaste Tourism reserves the rights of canceling services booked and applying cancellation charges as applicable which the client is liable to pay.
All reservations requests will be confirmed by Fax/Tel/E-mail within 1 – 3 working days and may vary as per season and time of booking.
All prices quoted for our packages are subject to revision without notice. We reserve the right to pass on any increase in the rates caused by the changes in local, state or central government taxes and Airfare as well as fluctuation in exchange rates. For group bookings, our package is based on minimum group strength as quoted for a package. Any reduction in the group strength may lead to an increase in the package price, which would have to be paid to us directly. Full package price, including optional tours to be paid a minimum 45 days prior to departure.
All accommodation included in our itineraries is based on sharing a twin room with private facilities unless otherwise indicated. Single rooms are available but the higher single price must be paid. However, in the event hotel accommodation in the requested hotel is not available, every effort will be made for an alternate accommodation of similar category. For any extension of stay, please inform us 45 days prior. Once the group, minimum size is committed, no refund will be given if there are last moment cancellations or reduction in group size as the quotation provided is based on the minimum numbers of group members travelling together.
6. Travel Documents:
All the required travel documents should be submitted to us when required. Your Passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months. In case of refusal of visa, all cancellation terms as specified will apply. We are not responsible for any charges; fees or penalties that subsequently may be imposed by any government agency or for charges incurred due to incorrect travel documents.
A specific deposit as per our booking form is required within 2 days of confirmation of your tour arrangements to hold the reservation. Certain tours may have different payment requirements and these will be advised at the time of booking. Pre-payment for all services should be made to our offices in Mumbai in the respective currencies (INR/EURO/USD) or as applicable. Any Credit /card payments will incur a minimum 5% surcharge and should be done atleast 2 weeks or more prior to travel date. The Credit Card should be swiped in our office, no online Credit Card payments are accepted.
- As an intermediary we are only assisting and facilitating the visa process. Granting a visa is at the discretion of the consulate. In no way shall Namaste Tourism be responsible in delays or refusal of visa.
- Consulates inform the minimum number of days it takes to obtain the visa on their website, which is counted from the day of acceptance of all correct documents. Number of days may be extended by the consulate as per their discretion or reasons best known to them. Hence, Namaste Tourism recommends that all visa documents should be sent across well in advance.
- Visa requirements are updated frequently by the consulate and at times additional documents or charges maybe incurred and the same should be adhered to in order to obtain the visa. Visa charges are subject to change till the time the case is accepted by the Consulate.
- If passports are to be couriered to a different city for visa application, all efforts are taken by Namaste Tourism to ensure that the passport is delivered and received responsibly, However if any damage is caused to any documents due to courier services handled by a third party Namaste Tourism will not be held responsible. Returning of certain original documents is entirely at the discretion of the Consulate.
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide the passport(s) in good condition. As an intermediary our role is to forward the same to the Consulate. Namaste Tourism will not be held responsible, if any passport/document is damaged by any third party such as the Consulate or any visa facilitation agencies.
- Namaste Tourism will facilitate visas of clients booking all travel services through us; with a service fee as applicable. A minimum 200% surcharge in service fee will apply for visa, if all travel services are not booked through us.
- Cancellation Policy:
For any cancellations of confirmed arrangements, a cancellation fee according to the case will be charged. Additional cancellation clauses as per our agreement with suppliers of services would apply. Alternatively the cancellation clause as given below would apply. If a booking has to be cancelled, then it should be intimated to us in writing, for which the following charges will be applicable and registration fees will be forfeited. In case cancellation is 60 days or less prior to departure date, then the following applies in addition to the above.
There will be no refund on the curtailed stay or on the unutilized services of the package. Refunds if any will be given after the processing period of the supplier which can vary from a minimum of 6 weeks to 12 weeks or as per the conditions of the service provider.
It is understood that, we will act as an agent only for all services covered hereby. Further we shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from; Acts of God, terror strikes, dangers, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment or vehicles, deaths, Acts of Government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or any delays or changes including any extra expense which the passenger may incur as a result of any of the forgoing causes. Further, we do not operate nor own or control any means of transportation, sightseeing and accommodation and therefore cannot assume any liability in case of injury loss, damage, delay or accident, delay or irregularity which may be caused by defect in any vehicle or for any reason whatsoever or through acts or default of any supplier or company or person engaged in carrying out the arrangements. We will not be responsible for costs incurred by passengers not having proper documents or missing any of their sightseeing tours/connections due to their negligence.
Jurisdiction: MUMBAI, INDIA.