Venice, known also as the “City of Canals,” “The Floating City,” and “Serenissima,” is arguably one of Italy’s most picturesque cities.
With its winding canals, striking architecture, and beautiful bridges, Venice is a popular destination for travel. Venice is a city located in Italy, in the south of western Europe. It is best known for its beauty, architecture, and art.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||San Francisco International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
Its historical buildings and canals are what most people know of Venezia but the city is rich of a unique culture and lifestyle shaped by its location in the middle of a lagoon and centuries of a unique political and economic history.
The western world’s most famous figures visited Venice, marvelled at the gold mosaics of St Mark’s, admired art in churches, explored the city’s maze of canals (or, in Byron’s case, swam in them), and then proceeded to preach Venice’s wonders to those unable to make the journey.
Day 1 - Arrive Venice
• Once you arrive at the airport, get transferred to your hotel
• Later during the day head out for your Gondola ride, without which a trip to Venice would be deemed incomplete. What better way to explore the Land of Canals than on Venetian Gondolas? Glide peacefully among the faded grandeur, Pass beneath elegant bridges and centuries-old palazzos of Venice. Sit back and take in the city views from the water as you’re steered through the canals.
• Spend the rest of the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights this Floating city has to offer
• Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 2 - Venice
• Later in the afternoon proceed forward for your Scenic Island Tour. Head out to Alilaguna’s Pier at St. Marks waterfront, embark on a motorboat & visit the Island Murano, where one can watch the antique art of making glass. Then on to the pretty islands of Burano, famous not only for its lace but also for the fishermen’s houses painted in bright colors and Torcello, the earliest centre of civilization in the estuary. Return to St Mark’s Square.
• Day is free and at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 3 - Venice - Florence
• It gave birth to many men who have more profoundly influenced the course of human history in every field of knowledge, art, literature and philosophy. Check-in at the hotel, to explore this overwhelming city of Beauty & culture on your own by walking around its ancient streets.
• Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4 - Florence - Tuscany
• Upon arrival in Pisa take a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli, with the celebrated Leaning Tower (from outside), the Baptistery (from outside) & other important monuments. This is followed by a visit to the interior of the Cathedral, an unrivalled masterpiece of Romanesque art constructed between the 11th and 12th centuries.
• Free time at your disposal. Those who are interested can take a pleasant walk with the tour escort & reach Piazza dei Cavalieri, where you can admire the historic Scuola Normale, one of the most famous universities in the world.
• Head back to Florence. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 5 - Florence - Naples
• Arrive in the Capital of the Campania Region of Italy- Naples. It’s situated on the coast on the northern edge of the Bay of Naples, one of the most beautiful bays in Italy.
• Check in at the hotel. Day is at leisure to explore the city on your own. In the evening, when the sky becomes a cobalt blue blanketed in the stars that light up the night, bars, restaurants, pizzerias, clubs and discos remain open until late for hours of carefree fun.
• Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 - Naples
• Later you proceed for a panoramic tour of Capri Island eventually arriving at Anacapri situated at 280 meters above sea level from where you will have a wonderful view of the bay of Naples.
• After lunch in a local restaurant(on your Own) enter the port of Naples, don’t miss this opportunity to admire the splendid Certosa of San Martino & the Royal Palace.
• Don’t miss out on indulging in some seafood delicacies or the famed and favorite Pizza Margherita, a gastronomic marvel created to honor the Queen Margherita. while you’re in Naples (on your own). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Return
• Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your onward flight.